Super Recipe – Chia Seeds Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup of vanilla-flavoured unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 pint of fruit of your choice, chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond milk, yogurt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, vanilla extract and 1/8 teaspoon of salt until just blended. Whisk in the Chia Seeds; let stand for 30 minutes. Stir to distribute the seeds if they have settled. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, toss in the berries with the remaining 4 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Spoon the pudding into 4 bowls or glasses; mound the fruit mixture on top and serve.