Easy Quinoa Recipe: Japanese Quinoa & Salmon Seaweed Wraps
We’ve got a new easy recipe for you 😉
This is one of our favourite recipes to cook for dinner parties! It makes for a great and delicious finger food, and every time we make it, we always get showered with “oh, this is delicious!” compliments 🙂 You can’t go wrong with this dish!
Japanese Quinoa & Salmon Seaweed Wraps
Serves 3-4 People
2 Superlife Co. Japanese Quinoa Packs
200g Salmon Fillet
1 pack of Roasted Seaweed, cut into squares
1 tbsp Togarashi
1 tbsp Roasted Sesame Seeds
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
2 tbsp Spring Onions, chopped
2 Lemons, cut into wedges
Salt/Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
2. Season the Salmon Fillet with a pinch of salt and pepper. Rub it in well.
3. Place the Salmon Fillet on an oven tray lined with baking sheet. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the salmon and pour soy sauce on top of the salmon too. Then cover the top of the salmon with baking paper and put the oven tray in the oven for the next 30-40minutes, until the salmon is cooked through.
4. When the Salmon is done, shred the salmon meat using a fork and put it in a big bowl.
5. Cook the Japanese Quinoa Packs as per the instructions on the packet. Once the Japanese Quinoa is cooked, put it in the big bowl with the shredded salmon.
6. Add the spring onions, togarashi, sesame seeds and sesame oil into quinoa salmon mix. Mix everything well!
7. To serve, take a seaweed square and place a tablespoon of the quinoa salmon mixing the centre of the square. Add a sprinkle of furikake and a little squeeze of lemon on top, and eat immediately! Delicious 😉
Watch the recipe video below:
To shop our Japanese Quinoa Pack, click here.