Kimchi Quinoa Pork Lettuce Wraps
- 1 Pack of Superlife Co.’s Korean Kimchi Quinoa
- 200g lean ground pork
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 1-2 heads of baby butterhead lettuce or romaine lettuce
- Sesame Oil
- Salt/Pepper to season
- Spring onions, chopped finely to garnish
Takes , serves 2.
- Marinate the ground pork with 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, a pinch of salt and pepper
- All the contents from Superlife Co.’s Korean Kimchi Quinoa into a rice cooker, along with 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, the marinaded ground pork, and water
- Once the Quinoa is ready in about 15-20minutes, fluff it up with a spatula.
- Take a clean piece of lettuce, scoop in a tablespoon of the kimchi quinoa and pork mix onto the lettuce, sprinkle in some spring onions and enjoy!