20 mins Healthy Laksa Quinoa Recipe
- 200g White Fish Fillets
- 100g Bean Sprouts, cleaned
- 1 Pack of Superlife Co.’s Singaporean Laksa Quinoa
- 220ml of Water
- Pinch of Salt/Pepper
Takes , serves 2.
- Season the white fish fillets with a pinch of salt and pepper, then set aside
- Pour all content from laksa quinoa pack into a rice cooker along with 220ml of water.
- Turn on the rice cooker and let the quinoa cook for 8minutes.
- Open up the rice cooker and add in your fish fillets and bean sprouts.
- When everything is done cooking in the rice cooker, give it a good mix in the pot with a spatula