How to regain confidence with the right diet? Take Charge & Look good
Do you know that most people excess abdominal fat also known as belly fats?
Most people view abdominal fat as being ugly and hence lower their self confidence. However, lower abdominal fat not only causes one to be ugly but it also a high risk factor to good health. It is empirically shown that abdominal fat is a higher risk factor than fat from other parts of the body.
There are two types of abdominal fat, namely, subcutaneous fat which is fat below the skin, above the muscles and visceral fat which is fat deep under your muscle surrounding your organ. Both types of fat increases the risk of heart attack, diabetes, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, stroke etc. Research have also shown that excessive visceral fat are more dangerous than subcutaneous fat as it releases more inflammatory molecules into your system on a consistent basis.
So what causes visceral fat accumulation?
1) High carbohydrate diet (Bread, noodles, rice)
2) Insulin resistance (sugar)
3) High fructose intake (syrup)
How do you get rid of excessive abdominal fat?
1) Intense Exercise (Sprints, Full body weight training) to control insulin intake and increase fat burning hormones
2) Replace your carbohydrate with food such as quinoa or brown rice to reduce insulin resistance
3) Take healthy fats such as olive oil, avocados, Superfoods, nut, fish oil etc
4) Take food rich in protein and fiber such as chia seeds
Getting rid of your excessive abdominal fat not only improves your health but also makes you look and feel good about yourself. Have self discipline, eat right, exercise right!