How To Stop Procrastinating?
We all want to be well but there are many reasons why we procrastinate, so how can we stop procrastinating?
Below are what we have come out with that can help you with procrastinating.
1. Write down what you need to do
2. When you have written down what you need to get done, make a list of everything you need to accomplish.
3. Break down each task into smaller chunks
4. Once you have broken down the tasks into smaller chunks, set a time limit for completing them.
5. If you find yourself procrastinating, remind yourself of the deadline for accomplishing these tasks.
6. If you still find yourself procrastinating after setting deadlines, write down the reasons why you are procrastinating.
7. After writing down the reasons why you’re procrastinating, ask yourself if those reasons are valid. If they aren’t valid, then don’t procrastinate anymore.
8. If the reasons are valid, then try to think of ways that you can change those reasons into positive ones.
9. If you cannot think of any way to change the reasons, then just accept the fact that you are going to procrastinate.
10. Accepting the fact that you are procrastinating is not the same thing as accepting that you are going to continue procrastinating. You should only accept the fact that you’re going to procrastinate if you know that you’re going to continue procrastinate.
11. Once you’ve accepted the fact that you’re procrastinating and you know that you’re continuing to do so, you can start doing something else instead of procrastinating.
12. Don’t worry about how long it takes to complete your tasks; worry about whether or not you completed them at all.
13. If you have been procrastinating for a while now and you haven’t accomplished anything, then you probably won’t accomplish anything today either. Just take things one day at a time.
14. If you have been trying to accomplish certain tasks for a while now and have not yet accomplished them, then you might want to consider changing your approach. Instead of trying to accomplish your tasks right away, maybe you should focus on learning how to accomplish them.
Leading a healthy lifestyle starts from the ability to stop procrastinating. Take baby steps to being well.