Super Recipe – Cacao Popcorn
Guess what? Not all popcorn is bad for you! Here is a healthy popcorn recipe that uses premium ingredients known to promote fat-burning and weight-loss. It’s sweet, it’s savoury, it’s everything you want your popcorn to be – and you can get slim by eating it! 😉
(Check out our YouTube video for a visual guide.)
- 1/3 cup Popcorn Kernels
- 3 tbsp Coconut Nectar (you can opt for other sweeteners instead, such as maple syrup, brown sugar or agave)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- A pinch of salt
1. On medium to high heat, add coconut oil and popcorn kernels into a pan. Cover the pan and let the kernels pop!
2. Once the kernels are all popped, take the pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
3. Add the cacao powder and coconut nectar onto the popcorn and mix.
4. Transfer the cacao popcorn onto a bowl, add a drizzle of coconut nectar and a pinch of salt. Enjoy!