Super Recipe – Easy Quinoa Veggie “Fried Rice”
Don’t know what to do with leftover cooked quinoa?
TURN IT INTO “FRIED RICE”!
Here is a veggie quinoa “fried rice” recipe that you can make in less than 5 minutes.
1 Serving (Individual Portion)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Handful of Frozen Vegetables
- 1 cup Cooked Superlife Co. White Quinoa
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Black Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Heat Olive Oil in a pan over medium to high heat.
- Add Frozen Vegetables and sauté in the Olive Oil until defrosted.
- Add the cooked Quinoa, Soy Sauce, Pepper & Garlic Powder in the pan and mix well for about 2-3minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
To Shop Superlife Co. White Quinoa, click here.