Super Recipe: Thai Green Curry Quinoa with Grilled Prawns & Asparagus
- 1 Superlife Co.’s Thai Green Curry Quinoa Pack
- 150g Prawns, peeled, cleaned and deveined
- 150g Asparagus
- 1 ¼ cup of Water
- 2 Calamansi Limes
- Coconut Oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix Prawns with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Add contents of Thai Green Curry Quinoa pack into a rice cooker with 1 tsp of coconut oil and water. Set the rice cooker to cook!
- On a grill pan, spread a tablespoon of coconut oil evenly with a paper towel.
- Turn on the stove’s heat to medium high and once the grill pan is hot, place the prawns on it.
- After about 3minutes, flip the prawns, squeeze the calamansi limes over the prawns and let it cook for another 3minutes. You know your prawns are done when they are well charred and reddish. Place the cooked prawns on a plate.
- Using the same grill pan over medium heat, add in the asparagus. Let it cook for about 4 minutes, flipping them occasionally.
- Plate the cooked quinoa, grilled prawns and asparagus together. Serve and enjoy!