Super Recipe – Veggie Quinoa Patties
Thinking of what finger food to make at your next party? Try out this Veggie Quinoa Patty recipe! With only a few key ingredients needed, this recipe is crazy simple and unbelievably delicious. Ingredients
- 1 tbsp Wholewheat Flour
- 1 cups Mixed Quinoa (uncooked)
- 2 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Egg
- 1 Handful of Mixed Vegetables (Frozen veggies could be used)
- A Pinch of Salt
- A Pinch of Pepper
- A Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Add the mixed quinoa and vegetable stock in a pot and cook it in a rice cooker, as you normally would with rice, until the quinoa is cooked through.
- Crack an egg into a bowl and whisk!
- Add the wholewheat flour into the egg and mix it well.
- Add the mixed veggies and all of the quinoa you’ve cooker into the egg and mix it well.
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, to season.
- Shape the quinoa into patties. Optional: You can freeze the patties for 30 minutes to 1 hour so the quinoa patty will be more firm and easier to pan fry.
- Add olive oil in a hot pan, and start pan frying the quinoa patties! Flip patty when you see it turn golden.
- Transfer to a plate and Enjoy!