Super Recipe – Weight Loss Natural Bars
These delicate super bars are great for breakfast, even better as a snack and a perfect gift this Christmas. Made mainly from coconut flour, rolled oats and coconut oil, the presence of coconut oil is 8 times more effective in burning fats than tea. So it is not only a guilt free dessert, but the goji berries adds a natural sweetness with 400 times more vitamin C than oranges The delicious cacao which not only packs these bar with chocolatey flavour, it also has 21 times more antioxidants than green tea and contains chromium which aids in weight loss. The perfect snack that is filled with weight loss and anti-ageing benefits, perfect for anyone’s well-being. Ingredients:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon of chia seeds soaked in 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Prepare 2 thin cake pans and Preheat oven to 170 deg C.
- Sift together and set aside all your dry ingredients.
- In a larger bowl whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and your soaked chia seeds.
- Mix both your dry and wet ingredients thoroughly.
- Fold in the goji berries, cacao nibs, and walnut pieces.
- Roll out the mixture onto your cake pans evenly, according to your preferred thickness (1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness). And bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges start to brown.
- Allow them to cool for a good 20 to 30 minutes before cutting them up into your perfect little bars.