Super Recipe – Quinoa Taco Bowls
An easy and quick Mexican-inspired weeknight dinner idea! Quinoa Taco Bowls are deliciously comforting and good for your overall wellbeing. A wholesome meal in one bowl 😉 Ingredients
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups of cooked Superlife Co. Mixed Quinoa
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 pack of Taco seasoning mix/Taco spice mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Garnish (Optional): Lemon wedges, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos
- Add olive oil in a pan.
- Add onion & ga rlic into the pan and sauté in medium-high heat until golden.
- Add corn & bell pepper into the pan and sauté until the pepper softens a little (approximately 3-4 minutes).
- Add Quinoa, black beans, cherry tomatoes, taco seasoning/spice mix and water into the pan. Sauté until the water evaporates and the everything has been mixed well.
- Serve in bowls and add your favorite garnishes!