Super Recipe – Sautéed Golden Garlic, Mushroom & Quinoa (Side Dish)
Fragrant and delicious! This side dish is perfect for garlic, mushroom & quinoa lovers. Mix it with some spinach to make a warm salad, eat it with mains, or simply eat it on its own. Ingredients
- 200g Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Cooked Superlife Co. White Quinoa
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Handful of Parsley, chopped
- A pinch of Salt & Pepper
- A pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- Heat the olive oil on a pan.
- Add garlic into the pan and sauté until golden.
- Add button mushrooms and sauté until it shrinks.
- Add quinoa, parsley, salt & pepper and mix it all together.
- Serve & enjoy!